Tuesday, October 16, 2007

Pandora

One of my clients at work turned me on to this great music resource: Pandora. I think I'd heard of it before, but never played around with it.

Basically, you enter music you like (either an artist, a band, or a song) and it finds that music. Then it feeds you similar music. You tell the program if you like it or not, and it tailors the music to your tastes.

I also get a kick out of reading why it plays each song. Some reasons it's given me include "extended vamping", "acoustic guitars", "a great tenor sax solo", and "minor tonality".

Registration is required, but free. Enjoy!

Here's my station Music is Love

2 comments:

BBC said...

I haven't listened to a lot of music over the years, mostly country western. I do sing karaoke at times though, things like 'Chantilly Lace'.

But if you like music about love I'm sure you like 'Love is like a butterfly'. I love that song.

Krissyface said...

Pandora is THE BOMB!!!
I've discovered so many bands I never would'a heard of before!