Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Just Because I Don't Dress Like You Doesn't Mean I Don't Know Who Skinny Puppy Is...

Greetings from Saint Louis, MO (well, at least this week...)!

I'm Charlotte & I guess I sparked Carrie's creative thought process when I was complaining to her about my coworkers who thought I had no clue who Skinny Puppy was. (Not that they are a fav of mine, but, cheese & rice, I *HAVE* heard of them...) I am a firm believer in the whole I don't need to dress the part to prove I like the music. Grrr...

So, let me tell you about my musical tastes: I am that person who has Jay Z sitting next to Elvis Costello, who is sitting next to Air, which happens to be right next to Pachelbel, which happens to be right next to Garth Brooks, who happens to sandwiched in between Billie Holiday and Joni Mitchell. Eclectic best describes me.

I really do like all kinds of music. My all time favorite artist is Elvis Costello, and my favorite songs of all time are a tie between "In a Big Country" by Big Country and "(The Angels Wanna Wear My) Red Shoes" by Elvis Costello. But, I'm also starting to really get into the old Texas country and bluegrass music right now. (Must be due to the fact I now live in the great state of Teh-has...)


I am looking forward to reading/discussing what everyone else has to say!

No comments: